FreeGmanFreeGman

Main Games Reviews Stats

Asteroid Defender Asteroid Defender

A neat concept, lacking refinement.

This game was great, but it lacked a few simple features that would have improved gameplay tenfold. First, a sell button. Second, at least 20 seconds before the round starts to lay down some turrets. Also, consider making the missiles not collide with player owned structures. Possibly add a weapon to the station, make it more expensive, and improve its armor.

BUGWAVE BUGWAVE

O.k. but lacks a easily-navigatable ui

The gameplay was great, similar to Desktop defence, but still good. The ui however, was horrible. I see that you tried to make it so it didn't look like every other defence game ui, but, quite frankly, you failed. It had artistic merit yes, but still that doesn't make up for the ui being so difficult to use.

Don't Look Back Don't Look Back

Very interesting

When I started playing the last part, I realized that this game is based off the Greek myth of Orpheus and Eurydice. Good job.

The Mouse 101 The Mouse 101

Level 11 - Fix the glitches

I was able to obtain a score of 442724023 on my first try. I had two mouses, my laptop pad and my mouse for my graphics pad, so I guess that might be cheating. to the guy who got 209 clicks, I got 274. :)

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

One of the best games Ive ever played

Wow. Very well made. One of the levels was pretty hard, but I managed to beat it eventually. I really liked how some of the levels required you to think, as opposed to mindless platform jumping. Amazing game. Please make a sequel.

its goen its goen

Worst ever

Most likely the worst slide show ever, considering that the pictures were sub-par, and the slide show itself wasn't original.

Shore Siege! Shore Siege!

Great game, too easy.

Mabye there should have been penalties for using the wrong item. Also, a highscore system would have been welcome.

Scramball Scramball

Nice

Very nice. The game flows very smoothly, and is a great time waster if you're bored. The really liked the different surfaces, and the graphics tended to be overall high quality. A bit of music variation would've been nice.

ChrisJeffGames responds:

Thanks alot! Yeah i previousely had some trance in too, but i thought it was too upbeat.