FreeGmanFreeGman

Main Games Reviews Stats

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Touched my heart

This is truly a masterpiece. The music, coupled with the story and animation form something that is more than the sum of it's parts. Your music has left an impression on my soul, the likes of which has never happened before. I thank you.

I Can Break These Cuffs I Can Break These Cuffs

UUUUUAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Nice animations, although you should probably give credit to the maker of the song at the end.

The story of a wedding The story of a wedding

Great

Wow, if this really is your first animation, I impressed. The music was a great touch. Hope to see your future submissions.

Asteroid Defender Asteroid Defender

A neat concept, lacking refinement.

This game was great, but it lacked a few simple features that would have improved gameplay tenfold. First, a sell button. Second, at least 20 seconds before the round starts to lay down some turrets. Also, consider making the missiles not collide with player owned structures. Possibly add a weapon to the station, make it more expensive, and improve its armor.

BUGWAVE BUGWAVE

O.k. but lacks a easily-navigatable ui

The gameplay was great, similar to Desktop defence, but still good. The ui however, was horrible. I see that you tried to make it so it didn't look like every other defence game ui, but, quite frankly, you failed. It had artistic merit yes, but still that doesn't make up for the ui being so difficult to use.

Don't Look Back Don't Look Back

Very interesting

When I started playing the last part, I realized that this game is based off the Greek myth of Orpheus and Eurydice. Good job.

the Composer the Composer

Brought a tear to my eye.

"The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart"

And such is what I felt. Thank you.